funsec mailing list archives

Google+ invite

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:13:18 -0700

There's been a bit of discussion of Google+ here.  I was sending an invite to a
friend, and Google+ told me I could share this URL with a group.  So, group, if any
of you have been wanting an invite, you might want to check this out:

https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/ngemlink?path=%2F%3Fgpinv%3Dj0pUBh
Hw3go%3AXyIK8EAmVyU

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act,
but a habit.                                             - Aristotle
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade