funsec mailing list archives

Re: Apple's faith-based security taking a hammering

From: Joel Esler <joel.esler () me com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:52:44 -0400

On Sep 13, 2011, at 6:42 PM, Nick FitzGerald wrote:

Joel Esler wrote:

Protip:  Use better passwords.

As you're clearly not a holder of the faith -- all fan boiz know Steve
and Apple are just waaay too cool to even need passwords, their
software is just so secure -- your advice is totally irrelevant...

Oh, I'm a fanboy.  Anyone knows that.  I'm also a believer in the factor that "most humans are stupid" and set their
passwords to "password".