funsec mailing list archives

Re: APT Summit

From: <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 14:49:44 -0400

I LOL'd at the newly found #1 threat when I first read that PDF a few days ago....

"social engineering is now the #1 threat"

Let's ask Kevin Mitnik and countless others if they feel that Social Engineering is NOW the #1 threat....  it's always
been the #1 threat... People WANT to help people, especially in Customer Service...

Ugh...

 Mike B