funsec mailing list archives

Re: Phone call

From: Matthew Jonkman <jonkman () emergingthreatspro com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:08:20 -0400

My favorite is the "We're calling from the credit card company. There isn't a problem, but we need to talk to you about
lowering your rates..."

I've been able to keep them on the phone for about 30 minutes before before I slip in that I work for the FTC or
something else imaginary. Click. Makes me chuckle every time!

Matt