funsec mailing list archives

Re: software need

From: Matthew Jonkman <jonkman () emergingthreatspro com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 12:40:25 -0400

I've heard great things about puppet/puppetmaster (forget the exact name). Haven't tried it though.

Matt

On Aug 8, 2011, at 9:37 AM, RandallM wrote:

hey
jumped into a new position. past folks had no way to centralize
control of 52 servers. any suggestion on a piece of software for that?
I use lansweeper for monitoring. but would love to have easier access
for software control etc.

--
been great, thanks
RandyM