funsec mailing list archives

1812 Overture

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:58:33 -0700

200 years ago you pissed us off, and we burned down your capitol.  Piss us off any
more and we'll do it again.

http://t.co/LXcGZZ0t

(I imagine some Americans would thank us for doing slum clearance on Capitol
Hill.)

(No, this has nothing to do with Napoleon or Russia.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Jack shook his head and staggered backwards, his hand falling on
to the shaft of an axe that was resting in a block of wood.  He
knew what had to be done.  He hobbled into the shed, rummaged
under the broken wood and found his father's old chainsaw.
                                - `The Big Over Easy,' Jasper Fforde
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade