funsec mailing list archives

Nice "work" if you can get it ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 11:38:35 -0800

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-wall-street-protesters-are-so-angry-about-
2011-10

So, lemme understand this:
The (US) banks can borrow from the (US) government at basically nothing, lend it
back to the US government at a few points higher to cover the debt the US
government has from lending to the banks because the banks created bad debts, the
banks make hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue from this ...

and people still wonder why the Occupy Wall Street protesters are angry?

(By the way, I note that the last time tax rates for the rich were so low was in
1928.  And we know what happened in 1929 ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
           Magic is just a way of saying `I don't know.'
                                         - `Nation,' Terry Pratchett
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade