funsec mailing list archives

Re: How many are you

From: Ned Fleming <ned () kaw us>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 09:02:01 -0500

On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 22:57:20 -0700, Chaim Rieger
<chaim.rieger () gmail com> wrote:

http://bryanforbes.github.com/kardashian-calc/

These tragedies wrapped in comedy seem always to happen to the best of
people. Right now, in her hour of travail, Kim is in Oz graciously
instructing them how to follow one's heart. She's well shed of
what's-his-name.

How do I know this? It's impossible to avoid the Niagra of press
releases, appearances, mentions, agitprop, ballyhoo, and hype.

I hope I get the toaster I sent them back.