funsec mailing list archives

Re: Unstable search engine

From: <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:09:21 -0400

Doesn't work for me :-(  running firefox 3.6.6

Try to type  tilt  or    askew  for another fun easter egg that does seem to work for me :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772