funsec mailing list archives

Re: "Kissing" robots?

From: <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:19:46 -0500

Sweet!  Connect that kissing robot into the Realdoll.com sex dolls and now you're getting somewhere!  I can think of a
couple uses on the realdoll that would certainly make folks stand up and notice :-)

  The cabbage patch doll is just creepy... but that chick in the video is cute for sure ;-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772