funsec mailing list archives

Re: Yet more evidence that US law is now clinically insane ...

From: <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:55:08 -0500

Wow, that's just crazy.... like there aren't REAL criminals that the feds should be going after....  oh wait, I get it
now... they can't CATCH the real bad guys because it's too much like work... so they'll happily go after someone that's
doing nothing wrong and prosecute them for some stupid ass thing....

 I blame Obama!   Well, ok, I guess it's really Nixon's fault in this case... 1972 was when that law went into effect,
I think Nixon was still in office then... might have been Ford....  ok, I blame the democrats!  LOL

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772
Office: (508)898-7102