funsec mailing list archives

Re: OK, all you EU guys who took the CEH just wasted your money

From: <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 12:54:07 -0400

But that also means that just by owning a crowbar, you could wind up in federal penitentiary...

Especially because if you hit on the prosecuter's daughter that you ALSO hit on the judges daughter because they are
always WAY cuter.... So bang! You're doin 5-7 just for owning a crowbar you got at Lowes :-(

Mike B