funsec mailing list archives

Re: Words to spy by ...

From: Kyle Creyts <kyle.creyts () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:10:16 -0400

Somebody really obviously has their knickers in a bunch over some FUD
again. This seems like a terribly overblown article making wild
accusations about what is really obviously a situational awareness
tool, not a system to track specific individuals. You don't put words
like "tornado" on a list of words to seek for spying on individuals.

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon &