funsec mailing list archives

Re: Sometimes, you gotta feel sorry for the poor TSA agent...

From: Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:18:14 -0700

Maybe they were looking for a feeding tube:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/national-international/TSA-Agents-Allegedly-Strip-Search-Woman-Fiddle-With-Feeding-Tube-162985046.html

- ferg

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:37 AM,  <michael.blanchard () emc com> wrote:

LOL, things he should have done / said:

---he should have just dropped his pants and said "... don't touch it too much, it might explode!"

--- unzipped and said "...isn't everyone's this big?"

-- unzipped and said "See?  Told you it was my dick..."

--- done nothing but just said  "Your wife will vouch that it's just my dick in my pants"

--- <cough>  <cough>  Will I live doc?

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772