funsec mailing list archives

And I thought VANOC was ludicrous about Olympic branding ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 18:09:27 -0700

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/draconian-wifi-police-stalk-
olympic-games-20120803-23jdc.html

(Oops.  Am I going to get sued for using the word "Olympic" in this message?)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
If the law is against you, argue the facts.  If the facts are
against you, argue the law.  If the law and the facts are against
you, raise your voice.                - common advice to new lawyers
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade