funsec mailing list archives

Re: "Authors for Censorship" founder ...

From: marc () marcd org
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 15:33:32 +0000

IMHO, Technically, the statement is correct at face value.  Airport security checks are not done correctly or
effectively either.

There is some censorship that is meant to protect (e.g. That which aims to protect against child exploitation).  Not a
root cause solution, but maybe needed to enable predators to be prosecuted.