funsec mailing list archives

Re: Bullying/suicide video

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:20:47 +0000

The video is still up, and it's so sad :-(

I hope they catch the SOB's that caused Amanda to commit suicide....  there's no cause for that, and that S.O.B. should
be tried for accessory to murder... if not outright murder....

  I'll bet it will turn out to be one of Amanda's female "friends" that was jealous of her or hated her for whatever
stupid reason....

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772