funsec mailing list archives

Still think "climate change" is just an academic curiosity?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 20:46:46 -0800

"A study conducted by scientists at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew (UK), in
collaboration with scientists in Ethiopia, reports that climate change alone could
lead to the extinction of wild Arabica coffee (Coffea arabica) well before the end
of this century."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/11/121107200144.htm

Not so smug now, are you?

(I trust I do not have to explain the importance of coffee to information security
...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
In the six months that followed, overseas sales of the Javelin
surface-to-air missile increased by a little over forty per cent.
                                  - `The Gun Seller,' by Hugh Laurie
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade