funsec mailing list archives

Re: REVIEW: "World War Hack", Ethan Bull/Tsubasa Yozora

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 13:14:11 -0700

That's some quality crazy, thanks!

                                BB

Date sent:            Fri, 03 May 2013 18:13:55 -0700
From:                 Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>

Why are the threats not attached to the reviews for our amusement?

If you insist:

Subject:              Re: Draft - "World War Hack", Ethan Bull/Tsubasa Yozora
To:                   "rmslade () shaw ca" <rmslade () shaw ca>

Do Not Publish!!!

Please take us out of your publication. You are not authorized to
include our graphic novel, World War Hack, in any medium and if you
proceed, we reserve our right to legal action to protect the copyright
on our work.

Viper Comics

Or, were you wanting the death threats?  If so, they were related to a review you
can find at http://victoria.tc.ca/int-grps/books/techrev/bkdcmmia.rvw  His death
threat to me came a bit later, and, unfortunately, I don't seem to have kept it.  I
did keep some of his correspondence.  It went on for years.  For example, at one
time he was going to fire me: