funsec mailing list archives

Re: Gun Control

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 19:32:59 +0000

I'll accept that when the same provision is made for pro-creating, driving a car, working with the public, etc etc

  Ok, seriously though....  Things would be MUCH easier and better if there was a national license to carry, background
check to get, and an NRA basic gun safety course or equivilant to get as well.
   Every state has differnt laws, it's damned confusing and I'm a licensed by the state as a firearms instructor.... I
can only imagine how confusing it is to someone that just wants to own a pistol for protection/target shooting....

 Mike B