funsec mailing list archives

Pinterest autospam (or worse?)

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:01:55 -0700

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/445223113133331870/

I took a screen cap (no, obviously I didn't slick the link) of something that seemed
to suddenly show up all over Pinterest this morning.

a) Anyone have further info?

b) Warn those you know who are active on Pinterest to maybe be a bit careful ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Don't get me started on intuitive. You know what's intuitive?
Fear of heights.  Everything else we call intuitive took years of
practice.                          - Donald A. Norman in RISKS 22.02
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade