funsec mailing list archives

NSA hardware intercepting gear

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:29:53 -0800

http://www.scribd.com/collections/4411280/Applebaum-NSA-Files

I really should apply for a job with the NSA.  I've got all these old files from a
quarter century ago, where we discussed all these things they are doing now.  If
they are trying to resurrect the AF/91 virus myth (aka the "Desert Storm" virus,
which the Pentagon press office once mistakenly confirmed existed), I'm sure
there are some great ideas in all of our old idle speculations and jokes.

(And, for whoever from the NSA is surveilling my postings, they're mostly on
floppies, so you'll have to wait ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
All war is deception.                                      - Sun Tzu
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade