funsec mailing list archives

Re: Snowden Interview

From: Steve Pirk <pirkster () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 17:52:45 -0700

This ought to be good, and it is about time msm paid decent attention to
the NSA leaks. I just hope it is not another "set up" interview.
On a related note, I just watched a really good interview on London Real
with Jesselyn Radack and Thomas Drake where they talked everything Snowden
and everything NSA.They were in London to present the Sam Adams award to
Chelsea Manning.

NSA Whistleblower - Jesselyn Radack & Thomas Drake | London Real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEq42BDBVWk