funsec mailing list archives

A Cronenberg "Star Wars"?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 11:01:18 -0700

Apparently, David Cronenberg was once asked to direct one of the "Star Wars"
movies:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/celebrity-news/the-a-list/david-cronenberg-
said-no-to-star-wars/article19305734/

You really have to wonder how that would have turned out.

"Luke, I am your father!"
"Dad, I'm going to make your head explode ..."

(You also have to wonder why they bother lifting small spaceships out of swamps
and fighting with fake swords.  You get a lot more with the Force and a knowledge
of physics and/or biology, than just with the Force alone.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Santorum knows in his heart that elderly Dutch people are
routinely euthanized against their will by doctors.  He believes
this to be true, no matter what the elite media tries to tell
him.  It's the same way I know that one in four Laotians are born
with an extra finger and that the most common name in Chad is
Chad.  It's just what I believe.      - Joshua Keating t.co/EKLzFFia
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade