funsec mailing list archives

Re: What do you bet the CISOs at Sony, Target, Dairy Queen, and TJMaxx are all men?

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:25:59 +0000

But what ever happened to "no risk, no reward"?
If there were no risk takers, then progress would never be made....

Looks like they simply went through the Darwin awards to come up with their findings, I wonder how much government
money they got for that "study"...  I "study" stuff like that all the time, I want in on the Government payoff for
"googling stuff" :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Principal Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Cyber Security Services
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772