Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: All SOTM and a REAL honeypot for windows

From: "Miguel Cebrian" <mcebrian () reyes-infografica com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:57:40 +0200

Hi Udi,

AS for the SOTM downloads, I recomend you TeleportPro, that will crawl the
site and download everithing. You can download the achived sotms in
http://www.honeynet.org/misc/chall.html .

As well I think you will find Lance's book, Honeypots traking hackers, very
usefull.
http://www.tracking-hackers.com/book/