Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Windows Honeypot Help

From: "SecurIT Informatique Inc." <securit () iquebec com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:39:55 -0500

Hello,

I was about to write you about Cotse.com's Winetd, but as I was looking for the URL, I found out that it is no longer supported. While trying to find archives, I've tumbled on the following message, which may be useful for what you are looking for http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/sf/honeypots/2002-q3/0298.html. It seems thatt some of the links discussed in this message are no longer valid, so you may be right about not having many options out there. Maybe if you send an e-mail to the fine people at Cotse, they'll agree to send you old copy of Winetd even if not supported anymore.

Hope this helps.

Adam Richard
SécurIT Informatique Inc.