Honeypots mailing list archives

sebek-web wrong ip problem

From: Kerry Forbes <surfsouth () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:18:58 -0500

Hey guys, I am currently the admin of a honeynet i've built from
scratch... (based on the know your enemy II book)
and I have a problem with sebek web, and it having the right IP
addresses.   Its allways comes out as 127.255.255.255.

Now i think its b/c i used a old verson of schema and also i think it
also has to do with the mysql being verson 3.x when it was tested on
4.0.1 so that might have something to do with it... but I've tryed
alot of things from different versions of sebek web and such.. so I
have no idea..

any help would be much apreciated..

thanks in advance

Kerry