Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: UML Digram for Honeypots

From: Gunnar Peterson <gunnar () arctecgroup net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:51:47 -0600

I have not seen one either. I would be willing to collaborate with someone to build some models though.

-gp

On Mar 3, 2005, at 10:25 AM, Ehsan Hosseini wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for some UML(Unified Modeling Language) way of describing Honeypots.
Some sort of UML diagram (class diagram, use case, interaction diagram, etc) any sort of profile at all with UML to describe honeypots.

I have managed to find a UML security profile that describes security concept as a whole but nothing related to honeypots.

Any help on this would be really appreciated.