Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Roo sources

From: Lance Spitzner <lance () honeynet org>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 10:48:52 -0500

On Aug 5, 2005, at 11:17, Christian Kreibich wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to look at some of Roo's source code. I glanced at the contents
of the iso but it seems it ships without sources. I'm sure there's a
cvs/svn/... repository somewhere? Or SRPMs maybe? Apologies if I missed
a pointer on the website.

Chris, almost all of the code comprising the Honeywall CDROM is script based (bash, python, Perl, html, etc). You already have access to all the code, either by downloading the .iso or the RPM's. The only compiled code is either Sebek related or pcap_api, src for both of which can be found on our tools site.

Hope this helps!

lance