Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Win2k hack attempt

From: Nexus <nexus () PATROL I-WAY CO UK>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:08:07 -0000

Looks a lot like RFP's RDS exploit, using the msadc2.pl script or very similar.
Details of that are at http://www.wiretrip.net/rfp/p/doc.asp?id=1&iface=2
Even if it is not, it is obviously a classic 'echo we are leet > index.htm' style
lame defacement, so chances are  they are not particularly skilled.

Regards,
            JJ