Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: ** New DDoS / Trojan **

From: nine () 14X NET (nine)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:33:18 -0400

This also runs on FreeBSD [other *BSDs I would suppose], jusdt about every
Linux distro, and anything else with ELF support. When it contacts
208.139.192.34 [ns.netinfo.com] it is connecting itself as a leaf to the
main ddos hub which is the ip stated above. I will be making the usual
rounds to attemp to catch the one who is responsible for the creation and
distribution of this. The person who originally sent it to me will soon
[accidentally] give me more information about it, and I will report my
findings back to the forum.

Erik Tayler
14x Network Security
http://www.14x.net