Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: PORTSCAN virus?

From: mstrmind () PHONERANGERS ORG (Steve)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 07:25:00 -0400

the 7th sphere scanner used to be well known for its speed in scanning and
its million of different trojens out there by its name.  Some of them are
the real version of the portscanner, but alot of them out there and
especially on irc, they are fake.  So yes, symantec is wrong.

-mstrmind
-phonerangers.org
900mhz owns jo0