Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: big increase in ftp scanning

From: Dirk Meyer <dirk.meyer () DINOEX SUB ORG>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 19:07:47 +0100

Mike A. Harris wrote:

I had a machine compromised from a t-dialin machine in germany
about a vmonth ago.  I got zero response from them.

Daniel Roesen wrote:

That's _very_ unusual. Send your report to abuse () t-online com again.

I wrote lots of complaints to <abuse () t-dialin net>.
I receice an automatic resoponse each time.
And I get a comfirmation from the staff within 24 hours.

I can confirm that complaints to <abuse () t-ipnet de>
takes longer, I rececived some response after 3 months.

kind regards Dirk

- Dirk Meyer, Im Grund 4, 34317 Habichtswald, Germany