Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: incident log software

From: Steve <steve () SECURESOLUTIONS ORG>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:00:23 -0600

Sounds like a cool idea.  BUT, my worry would be being accused of altering
notes etc etc.  At least if you use the old fashioned bound notebook (bound
so you can tell if a page has been removed) it is harder to alter or be
accused of altering data.

Just my $.02 (canadian yet, so what is it really worth?)

Steve Manzuik                                   Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Moderator - Win2K Security Advice               (403)660-2997

Security Analyst - Bindview RAZOR Team
smanzuik () razor bindview com
http://razor.bindview.com

* - The opinions expressed in this email are mine, and mine alone.  They - *
* - do not reflect those of my employer or anyone else for that matter.  - *