Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Code-Red: An analytic model of its spread

From: Stuart Staniford <stuart () silicondefense com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:48:30 -0700

An HTML version and a copy of the .xls spreadsheet referred to in my analysis
are now at

http://www.silicondefense.com/cr/

Thanks,

Stuart.

Steve Halligan wrote:

Your spreadsheet didn't make it through the securityfocus mailserver.
Please link to it, I would like a look at it.

Thanks,
Steve

Stuart Staniford     ---     President     ---     Silicon Defense
         ** Silicon Defense: Technical Support for Snort **
mailto:stuart () silicondefense com  http://www.silicondefense.com/
(707) 445-4355 x 16                           (707) 445-4222 (FAX)

and tracking system please see:

http://aris.securityfocus.com