Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Sub7 Incidents

From: leE <lee () nerds org uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:17:42 +0100 (BST)

I would suspect it's the new "Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs" worm that
includes BackDoor-G..... otherwise known as the SubSeven trojan.

It seems to be doing the rounds at the moment, doing another infect look
at address book, mail on affair.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w95.hybris.gen.html

For more info.

Thanks