Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: IIS (Possible DoS floating around)

From: "Ezequiel Diaz-Pacheco" <tempo () stec com ar>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:58:55 -0300

I have the same problem (two times with 6hs. of difference) described in the
last saturday 11/nov. In my logs i can see this:

2001-11-11 02:02:52 148.233.179.134 xx.xx.xx.xx (my ip) GET /privacy.asp
|-|ASP_0115|Unexpected_error 200 0 280

also, in the event viewer (i log the asp errors) i have this entries at the
moment:

"Error: File /default.asp  Unexpected error "

After the problem, i reboot the box and the problem not come again.

----
Ezequiel Diaz-Pacheco
alienduce () stec com ar