Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: /BurstingScript/WriteParametersPipe.asp

From: Mordechai Ovits <movits () bloomberg com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:16:20 -0400

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 10:02, you wrote:
I am watching one IP address slowing issuing a GET with the script
"/BurstingScript/WriteParametersPipe.asp" -

I've searched through MS and Neohapsis and don't see anything.

Ring a bell with anyone?

Rob Keown
MAC DIRECT

Interesting:
http://www.google.com/search?q=BurstingScript&hl=en

Finds:
http://www.eyeblaster-ds.com/BurstingScript/ReadParametersPipe.asp

Which gives:
---------------------
var counter = 0;
var currentSource;
if (counter < 5)
{
counter++;
var source = readParametersPipe.src;
var index = source.indexOf("counter=");
if (index >= 0)
currentSource = source.substr(0,index-1);
else
currentSource = source;
if (currentSource.indexOf("?") < 0)
currentSource += "?";
else
currentSource += "&";
currentSource = currentSource + "counter=" + counter;
window.setTimeout("readParametersPipe.src = currentSource",50);
counter ++;
}
Mordy
--