Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Nimda infecting executables

From: "Gokulnath" <Gokulnath.c () net4india com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:40:06 +0530

there is a lot of attacks on the servers running Microsoft Windows.The major
files which you need to look on your system are like
root.exe,root.eml,cmd.exe, *.rwc,TFTP.exe etc...

We have been trying hard to clean with NA apparently the virus grows again.
I am not sure of any new  scanners or cleaners.

Regards

Gokulnath