Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: sql 1433

From: <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: 16 Aug 2002 18:19:21 -0000

You missed the hello vulnerability as reported here:
http://www.immunitysec.com/vulnerabilities/

I demoed it during BlackHat along with SPIKE. :>

Did you see a comment from MS about this?

Likewise, you're probably going to be getting scanned
for the Exchange 2000 vulnerabilities I reported during
the same talk.

Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.
http://www.immunitysec.com/