Security Incidents mailing list archives

Question

From: "sherman.hand" <sherman.hand () adelphiacom com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:35:57 -0500

I have found this group to be very informative and would now like to ask
some help of it's members.

I have been put in charge of a Policy Enforcement group for a Internet
provider.

We only have a small group, and I am looking to show comparisons based on
customer base verses Investigators.

There is very little of this type of information available.

I am looking for some people who can let me know the amount of security
team/ Investigators they may have based on customer base.

Security and Abuse enforcement is a hard field to justify things for. We are
trying to prevent things from happening and dealing with them as they do.

Currently I am dealing with a 1:110,000 ratio of Investigators versus
customers.

Anyone that can point me in the right direction or could provide some of the
information I seek would be greatly helpful.

Sherman