Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Forensics CD

From: "sunzi" <sunzi () mod-x co uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:14:08 -0400

I downloaded FIRELite yesterday which was released on August 18, 2002 from
here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/biatchux/. Apparently they're changing
the name, but I think it's the same one:

- Forensics workstation/Data Recovery
- Live System Incident Response
- Virus Scanning
- Pen-Testing Platform