Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: www.nopop.net

From: "Brad Griffin" <b.griffin () cqu edu au>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:27:01 +1000

HTML spam with image etc links to the website maybe?

Some blurb from the page (note bottom line):

NOPOP!(tm) Affiliate Program
The most talked about product on the Net has just gotten better as we're allowing our affiliates to earn a truckload of
cash off this program!
Earn 40% of each sale!
Get paid twice per month!
Proven, EASY to sell product!