Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: New spam-probing wave?

From: Danny <Danny () drexel edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:26:22 -0500

|>The worst offender is 138.121.23/24, a newer source is 200.30.203.160.
|>Others come and go, but the first one has been at it since before
|>Christmas.
|>
|>Jeff
|>
|>--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|>--
|>This list is provided by the SecurityFocus ARIS analyzer service.
|>For more information on this free incident handling, management
|>and tracking system please see: http://aris.securityfocus.com

We've been seeing these guys bang away at our networks too. Emails to abuse contacts and upstream providers, obviously
doesn't seem to do a thing.

Cheers
Danny
Network Security Engineer
Drexel University

Digital ID Print:       874f 1b77 470f 0b10 126e d8d2 c3a3 d52a 24ab 73c3
PGP Print:              C6AD B205 E3C6 38AB 0164 6604 66F5 CCFC F4ED F1E0
PGP Key:                http://akasha.irt.drexel.edu/danny.asc