Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: IIS/WebDav Exploit List

From: <kyle () kylelai com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 20:28:49 -0400

Another good one is
http://www.klcconsulting.net/articles/webdav/webdav_vuln.htm

Kyle Lai, CISSP, CISA
KLC Consulting, Inc.
617-921-5410
klai () klcconsulting net
www.klcconsulting.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Stewart [mailto:jstewart () lurhq com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 9:32 AM
To: intrusions () incidents org
Cc: incidents () securityfocus com; vuln-dev () securityfocus com;
list () dshield org
Subject: IIS/WebDav Exploit List

I have created a page describing the various WebDav exploits and exploit
kits I have come across so far, along with Snort signatures to detect each
one. If anyone knows of any other unique exploits for the ntdll.dll/WebDav
IIS vulnerability, please send me the source/binary or a link so I can
catalog
it here:

http://www.lurhq.com/webdav.html

-Joe