Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Massive increase in spam volume?

From: Garneau.Marie-Josee () ic gc ca
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:34:58 -0400

According to the SANS internet storm center, with all of the new
vulnerabilities, viruses, worms and exploit codes that has been recently
published, we should stay alert and expect increased network activity this
week.  They are asking for feedback may you encounter anything unusual
happening on your network. So far so good here, keeping an eye on my logs.

cheers!