Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Backdoor-CGT

From: "Security Guy" <securityguy () dslextreme com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:34:43 -0700

We've done all that you list below, as much as possible, but I work in a
large enterprise environment with thousands of users - someone will (and
has) clicked on the embedded url.  Despite numerous warnings and threats of
dire consequences, it's just the statistics of human nature.  If it was up
to me, only a very, very few users would even have internet access; but I
just work here!

- SG