Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: IE Malware / Spyware Control Methods

From: harley mcdonald <harleyqmcdonald () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:25:25 -0800 (PST)

i use a combo of all these ideas.   sucks...but what
are you going to do.   trying that beta winders
anti-spyware.

anyone konw anything about that?

'bout time MS

..
--- Gary Baribault <gary () baribault net> wrote:

The first obvious answer is to follow many people's
lead and go with
Firefox. I have replaced IE on many customer's
installations.

The next solution or in combination with the first
is to create Ghost
images and just ghost people's machines when their
beyond repair.

Gary B

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 12:37 -0500, Illuminatus