Security Incidents mailing list archives

Anyone has a sample of http://abc.verynx.cn/w.js ?

From: "Jirka Vejrazka" <jirka.vejrazka () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 22:37:56 +0200

Hi,

  my website was attacked recently by the SQL injection worm, trying
to inject a reference to JS code into my pages. I did analyze it a bit
and today I'm writing a document for my friends and colleagues,
describing details of that. Unfortunately I have not saved a sample of
http://abc.verynx.cn/w.js. I do have all other files, but not the
first one that hits client's browser.

  Taking a long shot here - does anyone have a copy of that JS in
their private collection?

  Thank you

    Jirka